Sustanon (other names of this medications are Sustauretard, Sustamed, Tetrasterone and Sustaver) is a mixture of various testosterone esters. It was originally produced and released as a medication for hormone replacement therapy, when a patient suffers from insufficient secretion of endogenous testosterone.
Sustanon 300 includes 4 forms of testosterone:
- Testosterone propionate (36 mg).
- Testosterone phenylpropionate (72 mg).
- Testosterone Isocaproate (72 mg).
- Testosterone Decanoate (120 mg).
Among additional ingredients there are oil (more often peanut oil) as a solvent and benzyl alcohol as a preservative and antiseptic.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1. How It Works?
In accordance to Sustanon steroid information, the drug has various effects on your body:
- Muscle mass will be significantly increased. Thanks to the solo course, you can gain about six kilograms. The medication perfectly copes with this task.
- You will feel strength increase and catabolic processes decrease. This feature makes Sustanon 300 a great drug for representatives of power sports such as weightlifting and powerlifting. Due to the small influence on the weight of an athlete’s body, the drug will appeal to those for whom it is important to maintain a stable weight class.
- The medication improves endurance, increases the number of red blood cells and activates the processes of hematopoiesis.
- It increases sexual desire and libido.
- Your appetite will be increased as well.This effect is associated with both increased energy loss due to elevated levels of androgens and by influencing the enzymes responsible for it. This feature of the drug will be very beneficial during the period of rehabilitation, since an athlete has an opportunity to consume more substantial portions of food and, consequently, to deliver more nutrients to his body.
- It burns fat.This feature is manifested by the effect of leptin, ghrelin and other enzymes responsible for the metabolism of fats. This also makes Sustanon 300 a good choice during the “fat loss” period. The use of medication also leads to moderate water retention, which protects muscles, ligaments and joints from injuries. However, do not forget that prolonged use of testosterone can reduce collagen levels in the body, thereby, making the body more vulnerable to damage.
#2. How to Use Sustanon 300 Solo Course?
You can start taking this steroid if you do not have contraindications to the drug and if you are an adult. Independently the drug is taken for 6-8 weeks. A longer period of use implies an additional gonadotropin intake. Maintaining an unchanged and high concentration of testosterone in the blood requires daily injection. The recommended dose varies between 250-500 ml.
You should start using aromatase inhibitors on the 8th day of the course, and their intake should be finished after one or two weeks. On the 21st day after the end of Sustanon 300 use the production of your own testosterone in the body should be started.
#3. Where to Buy It?
You can find Sustanon for sale online and in special shops for athletes. In both cases it is recommended to contact your healthcare provider and discuss the right dosage of the medication and how to avoid side effects.
Sustanon side effects are not as serious as in other steroids with high androgenic activity. Some of them are described below:
- Effects associated with the conversion of testosterone to estradiol. They can manifest themselves in the form of fluid retention, the appearance of gynecomastia and deposition of fat by the female type. But, fortunately, these unpleasant moments are easily eliminated by taking a course of anastrozole, aromazine or exemestane, which are effective inhibitors of aromatase enzyme responsible for converting excess amounts of testosterone.
- Androgenic side effects caused by an increase in the concentration of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Excess amounts of DHT can cause prostate hypertrophy and alopecia (accompanied by intensive growth of hair on the body). This effect of the drug is mainly predetermined by genetic characteristics of an athlete and can be eliminated by the use of small doses of dutasteride and finasteride. Also, both these side effects can be minimized using selective estrogen receptor modulators (SEMMs) like Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or aromatase inhibitors (AIS) as Aromasin.
- Acne rash, which is caused by increased production of skin fat. This effect is not found among all athletes. This side effect can be avoided by reducing the amount of fast carbohydrates and fats in the diet, and at the same time using cosmetics such as salicylic acid solution.
- The formation of tubercles in the place of injection. In most cases, this is a harmless side effect, which does not require methods of elimination. It can occur after 2-5 weeks of the medication use. The only thing that can be done is to check sterility of everything, as well as slightly rub the injection area after the injection. In most cases, such problems will not occur if a person knows how and where to inject the drug.
In addition many athletes may have fever and symptoms of influenza-like states (sore throat, migraine, lymphadenopathy, muscle weakness, etc.). Also, the level of low-density lipoproteins – bad cholesterol – is increasing. To prevent such an effect you can use Omega-3 during the course of Sustanon 300.
What Do Athletes Think?
Most negative reviews about the drug are related to the appearance of tubercles at the injection area. This is a temporary phenomenon, which takes place two or five weeks after the end of the course, and it doesn’t bother those who can correctly make injections. There are some athletes who are unhappy with the effect of fat burning. But most patients are completely satisfied with the effect of this drug.
Strength increases quite well during the use of this suspension. Athletes, who use Sustanon 300, note the savings of time and money by combining several forms of the hormone and more convenient intake due to not frequent injections.